Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Words of Genius XXIX

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Now, when I paint a picture I just alow myself to be used. I pick up the pencil and the canvas. I allow the interaction with soul to reflect in the mind, to put down these images of people, men or women or children especially. I may draw a hundred children, but there is never the same colour."
-
Norval Morrisseau
-
-
* Image from this posting is a still from A Separate Reality: The Life and Times of Norval Morrisseau by writer/director Paul Carvalho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a powerful picture of the legend himself! The light shining through in the wondow on him surrounded by his masterpieces.
Great website. We watch it everday from our summer home here in Niagara on the Lake.
A wonderful site to learn about the life of Norval Morrisseau. Has the blog master ever written a book or publishes one? We think you should whoever you are.
We will look forward to seeing what's to come in the future.

Chris and Martha Hamson