Saturday, April 3, 2010

Holy Saturday 2010

-
* This painting was originally published on January 7th, 2008 (click HERE)
--
-
-


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-

"Astral Projection", 27"x39",© 1980 Norval Morrisseau
/Click on image to Enlarge/
-
-
-
"For example, being a shaman as well as a spiritual person, I do think I have visions. Some of the visions I have had are in many colors. Some are not. In a way, that is hard to explain. But I have seen imagery about Christ and about the Virgin Mary. In fact, one time I think I actually went into the Astral Heaven, and worked there for twelve hours. I was lying down at the time. It was amazing. In that vision I saw Christ and a room full of people. On one side of the room, the people were all dressed in green, flowing robes; on the other side, they were dressed in maroon robes. All at once there were choirs upon choirs upon choirs of angels and saints. They were all singing. It's something you just cannot explain. The music they were playing ... and then I saw a shower of roses raining down ... robes flowing ... this burning fire ... the Holy Spirit. Then someone in a black robe walks in. And you say, "What the hell is happening? What's all this rejoicing? What's going on?"
-
Norval Morrisseau
-
-
-

-- -
* The acrylic painting on canvas in this post: "Astral Projection", 27"x39", © 1980 Norval Morrisseau /Ugo Matulić a.k.a. Spirit Walker's Private Collection/

No comments: