Friday, April 15, 2011

The Art of James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA (Part II)

--
~ Pictographs/Petroglyphs - Peterborough, Ontario 


-
























"Truth", © 2011 James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA
/Click on image to Enlarge/


"There will be times that the negative force will try to enter our sacred realm of truth, and times you'll think the negative force can't be defeated. By offering tobacco to the Great Spirit, this force can be defeated and see it defeating itself is the key. Tobacco will offer negative forces warnings to stop and if it doesn't, the sacred smudge will destroy it four times fold."

© James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA

-



Source: M I S H I B I N I J I M A - International Contemporary Artist
/Text & image used with permission of the artist/


>>> Reference posts:
-/Ref.: James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA; ARTIST STATEMENT/,
-
* The pencil drawing on acid free paper in this post: "Truth", 12"x9", © 2011 James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA /Private Collection/

No comments: