Friday, May 14, 2010

From the Morrisseau Family Album (Part I)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Victoria, Pierre (Peter) and Norval Morrisseau, Cochenour, Ontario 1972
~ Click HERE to view Victoria, Pierre, Norval and Harriete Morrisseau 8 years earlier
/Click on image to Enlarge/
-
-
Victoria* recalls as a child, sitting for hours on a stool beside him, watching him paint. "He would say, if you promise not to touch my painting, you can sit here. So I would behave."
--
* - Norval Morrisseau's first born child
--- -

-

-
-
Source: Private collection of Victoria (Morrisseau) Kakegamic
----------~ Used with permission ~-
-
>>> Reference posts:
- Remembering the 15th anniversary of Harriet Morrisseau's passing,

- Morrisseau Family Foundation,
-
About the Morrisseau Family Foundation,
-
The Last Homecoming of Norval Morrisseau (Part I),
-
The Last Homecoming of Norval Morrisseau (Part II),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Family (Part I),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Family (Part II),
-
In memory of Harriet Morrisseau (Kakegamic),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Final Resting Place,

- 'Norval and Harriet with Bear Clan', © 1980 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'My Family', © 1976 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'My Children', © 1980 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'Victoria and Family', © 1978 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'My Daughter Lisa', © 1984 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'Otter with Michael', © 1985 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'My Grandson and the Birds', © 1979 Norval Morrisseau,
- 'Holding David', © 1970s Norval Morrisseau,
-
Extra! Extra! Copyright for the Artistic Legacy of Norval Morrisseau has been registered! &

-
> Norval Morrisseau & Harriet Morrisseau (Kakegamic) have 7 children by direct bloodline (David, Michael, Peter, Eugene, Christian, Victoria and Lisa), 17 Grandchildren and 13 Great Grandchildren.

No comments: