Friday, September 12, 2008

Birds of Norval Morrisseau (Part II)

-
- 1960's PERIOD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I transmit astral plane harmonies through my brushes into the physical plane. These otherworld colours are reflected in the alphabet of nature, a grammar in which the symbols are plants, animals, birds, fishes, earth and sky. I am merely a channel for the spirit to utilize, and it is needed by a spirit starved society."
-
Norval Morrisseau
-
-
* The painting in this posting: "Owl", 14"x11", © 1960s Norval Morrisseau /Private Collection/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I frequently notice that the KRG "blog" is only pushing their sales and nothing else. Odd, I thought most blogs are for info not for the mighty buck. Nobody is selling anything here that is what I like.No posters here either! Whats up?