PROVENANCE: Randy Potter Estate Auctions, Port Hope, ON; David Voss, Rolf Schneiders, Gary Lamont, all from Thunder Bay, ON.
>>> The following is Mr. Robert Scott's Statutory Declaration in the Matter of the genuine Norval Morrisseau paintings being signed with a dry brush (DB) technique:
I, Robert Scott, Owner/Operator of Eagle Spirit Gallery  of 1803 Maritime Mews, Vancouver, BC, hereby make oath and swear as follows:
1. I knew Norval Morrisseau from 1990 until 1998. During that time Norval Morrisseau painted in my gallery on at least six occasions.
2. I personally observed Norval Momsseau sign his name in English on the back of canvas paintings at least six times, using black acrylic paint.
3. I attach as Schedule "A" a copy of the front and back of a cheque I used to purchase one painting from Norval Morrisseau.
4. I have sold and seen many other Norval Momsseau paintings, both from Norval Morrisseau directly, and from others.
5. Most canvas paintings had Norval Morrisseau's signature in English on the back in black acrylic paint.
AND I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
DECLARED BEFORE ME in the City of Vancouver, this 16th day of December, 2011:
Signed /ACommissioner/ Signed /Robert Scott/
 - From public museums to private collectors, the Eagle Spirit Gallery has clients across the globe. Eagle Spirit Gallery and the artists it represents have provided artwork for various shows and exhibitions including the Museum of Arts and Design New York, the Smithsonian Museums in New York and Washington D.C., Fortnum and Mason in London, England, the American Museum of Natural History in New York, the Museum of Civilization in Ontario, the Heard Museum in Arizona and many more locations.
>>> To download a signed Statutory Declaration together with a bank cheques payable to and endorsed by Norval Morrisseau click on image below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bank account number have been blacked out for PRIVACY PROTECTION.
>>> Reference posts:
- Signatures on Norval Morrisseau artworks certified by Forensic Science, - David Voss about Donald Robinson, - Friends of Norval Morrisseau (Part VII) /Ref. Mr. Gary Lamont/ - Statutory Declaration by Mr. Robert Scott, /' Witnessing Norval Morrisseau signing the paintings with a dry brush (DB) technique'/ - Statutory Declaration by Mr. Deiter John Voss, /' Witnessing Norval Morrisseau signing the paintings with a dry brush (DB) technique'/, - Forensic Document Examination (Part I), - Downloadable Norval Morrisseau Forensic Reports (Part I), - Downloadable Norval Morrisseau Forensic Reports (Part II),- Downloadable Norval Morrisseau Forensic Reports (Part III), - "Morrisseau Signature Identification Article 101" (Part I) & - Norval Morrisseau Certificates of Authenticity. /Signed by the artist on April 11, 2002 in Thunder Bay, Ontario/