Sunday, June 21, 2009

National Aboriginal Day 2009/Father's Day 2009

-
Share in the Celebration!
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-

-

"Father and Son", © 1977 Norval Morrisseau
-
-
On June 21st, Canadians from all walks of life are invited to participate in the many National Aboriginal Day events that will be taking place from coast to coast.
--
June 21st kick starts the 11 days to Celebrate Canada! Which includes National Aboriginal Day (June 21), Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day (June 24), Multiculturalism Day (June 27) and concluding with Canada Day (July 1)!
-
For more information, please visit the 2009 Events page.
-
Miigwech,
-
Spirit Walker
---

-
-
--
* The painting in this post: "Father and Son" , acrylic on canvas, 30"x30", © 1977 Norval Morrisseau /Private Collection/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear all,

I have just read comments on another blog about my new blog ‘Morrisseau Unlimited’ and it’s nice to see that my new blog has been noticed and looked at by lot’s of people.

I am also surprised it got such good Google ranking after just 2 weeks. I had the intention to add 30 items within a month and than make it know to the Morrisseau world. It seems it is not necessary anymore.

The people, who know me, will know my intentions are sincere. For the people who don’t know me, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Frank Kortstee, living in the Netherlands. For my motives to start my research blog, I invite all of you to look at my mission statement and my personal note.

http://morrisseauunlimited.wordpress.com/about-the-project-mission-statement/

So far I have collected around 160-170 Limited Editions in my database.

I am looking forward to communicate with you. If you have a limited edition, you are welcome to joint the research.

If you have any questions, please contact me at morrisseau.unlimited@gmail.com.

Regards,
Frank Kortstee
Morrisseau Unlimited