Updated on April 1st, 2013
|Norval Morrisseau @ NMHS, Toronto October 2005 |
"The Norval Morrisseau Heritage Society was allegedly established at the request of Norval Morrisseau even though he could no longer talk, and mentally he had “left the building.” They were supposed to research, document and preserve his artistic achievement and protect the integrity of his art. They were supposed to achieve this mission by establishing and maintaining a registry of his works, publishing and updating a catalogue raisonne of his artistic output and providing the necessary expertise to authenticate his art."
??????????? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING ???????????
* Dr. Ruth Phillips - Professor of Art History, Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario;
* Greg Hill - Curator of Indigenous Art at National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario;
* Richard H. Baker - Barrister and Solicitor;
* Cindy Bromley - Communications Manager, City of Toronto, Ontario (a NEW member);
* Dr. Carmen Robertson - An associate professor of contemporary Aboriginal art history in the Department of Visual Arts, University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan (a NEW member) &
* Dr. Trudy Nicks - Curator at The Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Ontario (a NEW member).
* John Zemanovich - Writer/Stock Broker, Toronto, Ontario (not a member anymore);
* Lee-Ann Martin - Curator of Contemporary Canadian Aboriginal Art, Museum of Civilization (not a member anymore) &
* Viviane Gray - Indian and Inuit Art Centre, Dept. of Indian Affairs & Northern Development, Ottawa, Ontario (not a member anymore).
> NMHS could be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BLOG MASTER'S COMMENT: Why are they silent? Is their silence approval for what has been happening in Canadian courtrooms and in the Norval Morrisseau Art Market?
If they truly care in "protecting the integrity of Norval Morrisseau's art" they would need to speak up. Their inactions "continue to hurt the legacy" of the man they are supposed to protect.
Actually they have already "lost all credibility" in the eyes of those whose "art collections and livelihoods" are being "devalued and destroyed."
Ugo Matulić a.k.a. Spirit Walker
Source (members): opencorporates - NMHS
/The Open Database Of The Corporate World/Updated 01-Jan-2012 / 31-Mar-2013
 - For backround history related to this blog post's photo illustration which involves members of the NMHS please read "Norval Morrisseau Declarations Are Hoax /Michele and Gabor Vadas Exposed/ (Part I)" & "Norval Morrisseau Declarations Are Hoax /Michele and Gabor Vadas Exposed/ (Part II)".
Blog Master's Note: This post has been updated only two hours after it was posted due to a removal of Mr. John Zemanovich's name from opencorporates' database as a member of the NMHS (click HERE).
Click on the current members names above and/or click HERE to see Google's cache of Mr. Zemanovich's name shown together with current members of the NMHS prior to his name's removal from the list. Also, click HERE & HERE for Mr. John Zemanovich's BEFORE & AFTER information from this website.
* - (Blog Master of the suspended blog http://honouringnorvalmorrisseau.blogspot.com/)
/established in May 2008; suspended in October 2008/
>>> IT IS IMPORTANT TO MENTION THAT GOOGLE CACHES FOR THIS CORPORATION WERE DELETED WITHIN THE HOURS OF THE PUBLISHING OF THIS BLOG POST <<<
>>> Reference posts:
- Open Letter to the Norval Morrisseau Heritage Society,
- The truth behind 'Open Letter to the Norval Morrisseau Heritage Society', - The story which preceded the 'Open Letter to the Norval Morrisseau Heritage Society'..., - Deceptions of John Zemanovich (Part I), - Blasphemy (Part II), - Morrisseau's artwork in Auction Houses, Commercial Art Galleries & Museums Around the World, - Signatures on Norval Morrisseau artworks certified by Forensic Science, - Genuine Morrisseau paintings: Appraised, Authenticated and Forensically Analyzed... & - After 3 years of RCMP & Thunder Bay Police Service investigation no evidence of fraud found.