Friday, January 21, 2011

Norval Morrisseau Legacy

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Victoria, Pierre (Peter) and Norval Morrisseau, Cochenour, Ontario 1972
~ Click HERE to view Victoria, Pierre, Norval and Harriete Morrisseau 8 years earlier
/Click on image to Enlarge/
-
--
"Personally I am not thinking about myself truthfully in this present year but years ahead when I am death for the children of mine and the generations of my people to feel proud of the art heritage of the Ojibway and every nationality is proud of its culture."
--
Norval Morrisseau
-
-
-
-
-
Source: Private collection of Victoria (Morrisseau) Kakegamic
--------~ Used with permission ~-
-
>>> Reference posts:
- From the Morrisseau Family Album (Part I),
- From the Morrisseau Family Album (Part II),
- The Last Homecoming of Norval Morrisseau (Part I),
-
The Last Homecoming of Norval Morrisseau (Part II),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Family (Part I),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Family (Part II),

- In memory of Harriet Morrisseau (Kakegamic),
-
Norval Morrisseau's Final Resting Place,

- 'Norval and Harriet with Bear Clan', © 1980 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'My Family', © 1976 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'My Children', © 1980 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'Victoria and Family', © 1978 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'My Daughter Lisa', © 1984 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'Otter with Michael', © 1985 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'My Grandson and the Birds', © 1979 Norval Morrisseau,
-
'Holding David', © 1970s Norval Morrisseau &

- Norval Morrisseau's children sue over will (Part I).
--
> Norval Morrisseau & Harriet Morrisseau (Kakegamic) have 7 children by direct bloodline (David, Michael, Peter, Eugene, Christian, Victoria and Lisa), 17 Grandchildren and 13 Great Grandchildren.

No comments: