Friday, September 11, 2009

The Four Nations on Earth

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"The four nations of Mother Earth need a dialogue of peace and ask that very important question, What can I do for you to help each other? All people just want the balance of life, and a life to live healthy. The Spider Medicine is seeing the unknown and what man's about to do. We need to stop teaching our future generations the grey path of distruction and teach them how to live in balance with means. Just look around you, and see what we've done too ALL."
-
James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA
-
-
Source: M I S H I B I N I J I M A - International Contemporary Artist
/Text & image used with permission of the artist/
-

-
- -
* The painting in this post: "The Four Nations on Earth" /Spider Medicine Series Art Collection/, Acrylic on Canvas, 36"x24", © James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA /Private Collection/

No comments: