Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Fruit of Life", © 1978 Norval Morrisseau

-
- Norval Morrisseau's Prime Period [1970's]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Fruit of Life", © 1978 Norval Morrisseau
/Click on image to Enlarge/
-
--
"Now, when I paint a picture I just alow myself to be used. I pick up the pencil and the canvas. I allow the interaction with soul to reflect in the mind, to put down these images of people, men or women or children especially. I may draw a hundred children, but there is never the same colour."
-
Norval Morrisseau
-
-


-
>>> Reference posts:
- Flowers of Norval Morrisseau (Part I),
-
Flowers of Norval Morrisseau (Part II),

-
Flowers of Norval Morrisseau (Part III),
-
Flowers of Norval Morrisseau (Part IV) &

- Flowers of Norval Morrisseau (Part V).
-
-
* The acrylic painting on canvas in this post: "Fruit of Life", 24"x22", © 1978 Norval Morrisseau /Private Collection/

No comments: